Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Healthy Pizza Rolls!

So becoming a new house wife, I figured it is about that time I learn how to cook. I have came across so many online recipes that I would love to try. Here is my first online recipe that I tried! (I decided to start VERY simple:)). These rolls are great for a small dinner, snack, parties etc! ...And I even plugged it into my calorie tracker and turns out these are only 150 calories each!.


To make these rolls, here are the 3 simple ingredients:
Cresent rolls
Pepperoni slices
String Cheese


Simply unroll the dough, Place three pepperonis on the large side and half a string cheese, then just roll it. I wrapped one end over since it was extra dough! Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


Eat and enjoy! (they also go great with marinara or ranch dip)

1 comment: