Monday, February 20, 2012

Birthday Inserts!

Sometimes babies are the hardest to shop for. It is definitely hard to keep up with the new toys and gadgets. When it comes to clothing and shoe sizes, this can be a very tough guessing game as well.
So my niece is having her first birthday! I am beginning to realize that I love party planning and coming up with all these DIY party projects. The first one we came up with was an insert to go with the invitation! On one side it has directions to the party, and one the other side it has a couple of details about the babies likes and sizes. 
I personally love Microsoft Publisher to make any sort of flyers or annoucements, being as how Photoshop is currently out of my price range. I can't wait to post more pictures of her minnie mouse party! But here is a look at the final product for her birthday insert!

Update: April 17, 2012
Here is a sample of my Monster Party Inserts! Made for a little boy turning one!


No comments:

Post a Comment